ABOUT EVENT / Overview
5th Annual East Africa Transport & Infrastructure Conference 2018 is formulated to foster the Transport and Infrastructure development across East Africa thereby increasing intra African trade and boosting African economy.
The event serves as a platform for the regional leaders and industry experts to come together to devise policies and strategies while also providing opportunities to utilize the best solutions from the latest technological developments.
Latest projects and their developments along with their financial and funding implications shall be discussed intending knowledge sharing and attracting the right audience for good networking.
Highlights of the Conference
- Current scenario of Railways in Africa and upcoming projects for integrated railway
- PPP initiatives in regional transport infrastructure expansion
- Expanding infrastructure investments across Africa
- Government policies on investment
- Road Network Expansion projects across East Africa
- Rail projects across East Africa
- Capacity building to promote technology among locals