This “Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies Market” report 2019 delivers an in-depth impression, describing the Product/Industry Scope and expands market insights and forecasts to 2024. It shows market data by industry drivers, restraints and opportunities, also analyzes the market status, industry share, size, future trends and growth rate of the market. Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies market report is categorized based on application, end-user, technology, the types of product/service, and others, as well as regions. Additionally, the report comprehends the calculated expected CAGR of the Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies market derivative from previous records about the Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies market and current market trends organized with future developments.
- The major factors for the growth of the Saudi Arabia hospital supplies market include the increasing incidences of communal diseases, growing awareness about hospital-acquired infections, and the rise in the aging population.
- – The significant increase in the aging population every year has a direct impact on the rising number of the geriatric population being hospitalized due to chronic diseases. The geriatric population, which is more prone to chronic diseases, such as cancer, cardiovascular illnesses, and other disorders, is expected to serve as the primary driver in this market, thereby increasing the demand for hospital supplies.
- – As per a 2015 publication in Working Papers, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority, the population aged 60 or more is expected to be 25% of the total population, by the end of 2050. Since the current era belongs to the transition phase, a significant number of people are in their late 40s and 50s, which increases the possibility of long-term chronic diseases and hospitalization for the longer duration, in the country.
- – The Saudi healthcare sector is experiencing increased participation from the private sector, along with government initiatives, for further expansion and investment in this industry. Accordingly, there is increasing demand for hospital beds and hospital supplies, which is expected to further surge, over the next decade.
- – The aging of baby boomers requires higher attention, and thus, requires more hospital services, primarily in outpatient settings. In addition, there is a growing demand for outpatient surgical centers, imaging centers, and physician offices. Thus, aging plays a significant role in the high number of hospital visits. Thus, the demand for hospital supplies is expected to increase over the forecast period.Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14098989
Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies market research report provides a definite industry standpoint, upcoming trends, and dynamics for market growth rate, market size, and key players of the industry with a forecast period of 2024.
Major Key Players of Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies Market:
- 3M Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- GE Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker CorporationKey Market Trends:
The Operating Room Equipment Segment is Expected to hold the Largest Market Share During the Forecast Period
The public demand for operating room and emergency rooms, where critically ill patients are treated, is witnessing a steady rise. The survival rate of critically ill patients in the emergency department is directly related to the advancement of early recognition and treatment of diseases, and continuous observation by the nurse staff members, doctors, and physicians. Some of the durables in the operating room include utility columns, surgical and exam lights, stretchers and their accessories, cushions, mattresses, sterilizing and cleansing equipment, and surgical tables and their accessories. In Saudi Arabia, increase in road traffic accidents, despite advancements in safety technology, is among the primary reasons for the rising demand for operating rooms or emergency rooms, along with the necessary equipment. Trauma cases are among the major causes of death in Saudi Arabia. There are a significant number of cases of hemiplegia, paraplegia, and quadriplegia, due to road accidents in the country. In this segment, the country is equipped with hospitals supplies from several major companies, such as Arabian Health Care Supply Company (AHCSC), Emitac Healthcare Solutions, and Cardinal Health, among others. It is expected that better government involvement through funding, initiatives, and collaboration with multinational companies may provide consistent growth in the operating room equipment segment.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14098989
Scope of the Report:
- As per the , the hospital supplies market of Saudi Arabia encompasses the supply of devices essential to reduce medical errors and improve patient safety in the hospitals. These are associated with the protection against hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), including products to maintain proper management of hospital equipment.Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What will be the market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What is the targeted audience?
- Which are the top players in the market?
- How the competition goes in the market?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in the future?
What Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies Market Research Report Offers:
- Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies Market size, share assessments for the regional and country-level segments.
- market Trends, Drivers, Constraints, Growth Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations.
- Saudi Arabia Hospital Supplies Market forecasts for 5 years along with historical data of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets.
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key trends.
- Major company profiling with their detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
- Strategic recommendations for the new companies and start-ups.
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
- Strategic recommendations in business segments based on market estimations.